Saturday 24 November 2012

The Bible vs Christianity

The Lies That You Learned In Church

Picture Hosea 4:6  my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge. "Because you have rejected knowledge, I also reject you as my priests; because you have ignored the law of  Yah, I also will ignore your children.
Hosea 5:4  "Their deeds do not permit them to return to their Yah. A spirit of prostitution is in their heart; they do not acknowledge the Most High.
Hosea 8:1  "Put the trumpet to your lips! An eagle is over the house of the Most High because the people have broken my covenant and rebelled against my law.

Could all that you have learned in church are lies? Could the very doctrine you believe in be false? Did the Messiah do away with the law of Yah? Many Christians today have been told many lies about what the bible says but have never really taken the time to test these things by the scriptures.

No comments:

Post a Comment